Sunday, November 27, 2011

Full Body


Today was a fun day, hit a huge pr for me, good day.

Deadlifts
135x10
185x5
225x3
255x3
295x2
315x1
335x1
365x1
385x1
405x1

10-8-6-4-2 reps for time
Handstand Pushups
Neutral Grip Pullups
Time: 4:36

405.....or 4 plates each side, either way this has been a goal of mine for years.  For a while I had actually given up on this goal due to a back injury, but this is proof my back is better.  I feel my form was good, my hips may rise faster than my shoulders but my back does stay relatively straight (I have videos of them).  I wasn't going to go for it, but after I hit 335 I decided to, hells ya!!  The last part was just for fun, give me a break from the barbell stuff, my arms were getting pretty tired.  A video of both the deadlifts and the circuit are on my youtube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/paul771771?feature=watch

2 comments:

  1. Great job on the deadlift. I'll be going for my 1RM this morning and videoing it to make sure my form is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea, make sure to watch the videos between sets so if there are things wrong you can try to correct it as the sets go on. Remember, a little back rounding is okay, but it has to just be a little.

    ReplyDelete