Sunday, November 20, 2011

Full Body


Great workout today, and time for some videos, the above is my 4th set of the snatches.  I wanted to do some pushups as well but I had to get home for supper, maybe I'll do them later tonight.

Clean Complex (1 Squat Clean + 1 Front Squat)
155
175
195
205
215
225
235

Power Snatches
95x3
115x3
125x3
135x3
135x3

Starting with the snatches, I knew I wasn't going to go for max weight today I just wanted to keep snatching at a decently heavy weight.  The sets at 135 felt good I was more or less happy with my form.  They are such a technical exercise, in the video it looks like my last rep was the best rep, I am also happy with my starting position.  The clean complex was fun and tough.  I liked complexes a lot and this time I picked one that would allow me to go heavy.  235 was heavy, especially considering my max squat clean 245 I am happy with the weight I got up too.

A video of all the clean complex sets can be found on my youtube channel, as well as the single set of power snatches.

http://www.youtube.com/user/paul771771

3 comments:

  1. When are you shooting these videos? There's never anyone else in the gym!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah ya I take them after hours on Sundays. I want them to be good videos for my youtube channel so I have the camera set up, I feel that'd look odd with a bunch of people around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I videoed some of my workout this morning (Monday) and put my camera on the ledge by the window. I'm surprised at how bad my form was with some of the heavy-weighted reps. I wasn't aware of how much back was arching with trap bar deadlifts.

    ReplyDelete