Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Legs

Holy Shit

Legs, I think so, prowler?  Why the hell not.

4 Rounds
Drag Prowler Backwards one trip across gym (180 lbs)
10 Goblet Squats - 85
Drag Prowler Backwards one trip across gym (180 lbs)

Front Squats
135x5
155x5
175x5
185x5

It was just a matter of time before I cracked and went back to squatting, so soon after helping my brother move but I had to do something, so I kept it on the light side.  185 felt good, challenging but not overly, did hurt a tad more after the first part.  That triplet was pretty painful, especially the goblet squats (never broken) and the trip back with the prowler.  Going backwards is very leg intensive so 180 pounds felt hard enough considering all of it.  I took regular breaks between sets, but when I started I tried moving as fast as possible.  Fun workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment