Saturday, April 13, 2013

Upper Body

I bet if I did that it wouldn't be accepted

It turns out my sick spell had some after affects.  I threw up about 10 times, because of how my bathroom is set up I was throwing up to the one side each time.  Beacuse I tense up like crazy and leaning to the one side each time it was causing some damage to my back muscles.  When I went to train Saturday my middle back muscles seized up something fierce.  I didn't even think it was that till the doctor told me but boy was it sore, I was even walking crooked it wasn't fun.  I decided to take the entire week off and now that I am back be careful.  Today was all machines minus some pullups, nothing really too bad but did push the weights a tad and it felt great.  I'll be nervous when I train legs next and do some deadlifts, but I'm just happy now to be pain free.

No comments:

Post a Comment