Sunday, April 21, 2013

Full Body


Full body today.

Incline DB Bench Press (higher incline than usual)
60sx8
70sx8
75sx7
75sx6

Wide Grip Pullups - 12, 9, 9, 10

Cable Fly and Face pulls paired together, forget weights.

5 Rounds for time
20 Jump Lunges (10 per leg)
10 Burpees
Time: 7:57

Cable Woodchop - 20x10, 25x10, 30x10

Really good workout today, the conditioning part there was fun I looked at my watch after the first burpee of the last round and saw it read 7:30, I moved as fast as possible for the last 9 and was able to finish just under 8 minutes.  It's hard not to hit the back squats again but still going to leave my spine unloaded for now.

8 comments:

  1. Very nice information you have shared.Thanks for this.You should see my website.
    Cincinnati Dentist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo! Nice.Gorgeous health info! you have shared thanks for publishing this.
    teeth whitening in beverlay Hills

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding health related thing you have told to us.Thanks for this.
    You should go on with this happymolardental.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the blog that i was seeking for.Thanks!
    You are super!
    fvdentalcare.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the outclass blog that I have ever seen.
    Las Vegas Dentist

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great blog this is.I have never ever seen any blog like that.
    I was thinking to share a "Orange County Implant Dentist" for more info about him at Orange County Implant Dentist

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was in search of health blog like that.Thanks for sharing this.I was thinking to share a "Tucson Dentist" for more info about him Click Here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wlah! I am amazed to see this knowledge.Thanks for ending my search that have been so long prevailing and also troubling me.Again thanks by Vero Beach Dentist

    ReplyDelete