Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Mostly Conditioning



I won't lie I was a tad worried about this workout, even though my back feels back to normal I can't simply jump back into what I was doing before.  Today was a workout with Eric and Seteena, ya not so easy.

Complex (8 reps each of deadlift, hang power clean, thruster, back squat, bent over row)
95
95
135 (did 5's for this one)

Box Jumps at 37 inches
5 reps at just bodyweight
5 reps holding 10s
5 reps holding 15s

Overhead Squat - 3x5 at 65

Prowler (1 set equals 2 trips across gym)
90 1 set
180 1 set
270 1 set
270 1 set

I dislike complexes for a reason, they suck, Eric made this one up.  The sets at 95 were tough but smooth, because 135 was my last set I wanted to try the heavier weight but only did 5 reps of each movement and it still killed me.  The box jumps were for fun, the overhead squats were to kill time till the others wanted to do the prowler.  The last two sets of the prowler were death, they started with a run but turned into a walk that was agonizing to finish.  Best of all, back held up great, legs barely did (in a good way), great workout!!

6 comments:

  1. Out standing.Really unbelievable knowledge you have shared.Thanks for publishing this.
    Tucson dentist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! intersting knowledge you have shared.Thanks for publishing this.
    Las Vegas Dentist

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I was looking for a "dentist in Cincinnati" and I got my goal.For more info
    visit his site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a nice blog.
    I was thinking to share a "Burnaby Dentist" for more info about him Click Here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was in search of a blog like that.Thanks for ending my search.Keep it up dude.
    Beverly Hills Cosmetic Dentist

    ReplyDelete