Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Full Body


Worked out with the gf again today, at her gym this time.

DB Bench Press
65sx6
75sx6
85sx6
95sx4

Weighted Neutral Pullups
Bwx10
then 3x5 at 50 pounds

Front Squats with fat bar (from floor)
135x5
155x5
185x5

Then some ab machine thing and a bunch of pushups.

Fat bars were the only style this gym had, it would make olympic lifts impossible at this gym, at least going heavy on them the clean I had to do for the front squat (which was just to do front squats again) was wayyyy harder than it should at have been at 185.  Still nice gym though.

3 comments:

  1. I would pay good money to see you on an "ab machine thing"! Any pictures? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.yukon-fitness.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?page=yukon/PROD/UB/ACM-190

    That lol, I felt the burn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't want to see the machine; I want to see you using it!

      Delete