Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Legs


Decided to tackled a high rep leg day as I was strapped for time, they hurt like hell though.

5 Rounds, untimed
5 Travelling Lunges - 65s
8 Glute Ham Raises

Back Squats - 3x15.....135

May not look like much, but shit that burned.  The lunges were decently heavy but almost all continuous, the glute ham raises really hit the hamstrings hard, I rested as needed between rounds because I don't think GHR are something that should have a timed element to them.  3 sets of 15 back squats, well, that just hurts just as much physically as it does mentally.  They were hamstring to calf this time.

3 comments:

  1. Lazy git! I don't mean because of the shortened workout, but because you've used that photo before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Come to think of it, I don't know why I mentioned it. I should be thanking you.

      Delete