Thursday, January 3, 2013

Full Body


For some reason when I take a few days off then workout again my back gets really stiff, I need to keep moving around to keep it loosened I suppose, I had to be wary this workout.

Power Snatch (touch and go)
95x5
115x5
120x5
125x4 (4th rep being a pressout)

Rack Jerk
95x5
135x5
155x3
185x2

100 Travelling Lunges holding 40s - untimed but moved fast

I think I more lost concentration on the 4th rep on the power snatch at 125, it was definately doable had I given it more of a chance.  I haven't done rack jerks really before, which for anyone who isn't sure is just a push jerk but with the bar on your back instead, as if you were doing a back squat.  I wanted to try it, see how it felt as many say it's better for getting more weight then the regular version.  I didn't go for a 1rm, but 185 did feel pretty easy.  Lowering it to my back would get uncomfortable as the weight goes up so I'd need the option of dropping.  The lunges was broken into 5 sets, good workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment