Monday, August 27, 2012

Weekend


Over the weekend I was at a friends cottage, I maybe could have worked out Sunday evening but then I got called into an 11 hour overnight shift, suffice to say I barely made it through haha, but I survived and while I got up and now have to head off to Toronto, I missed working out again.  Next in line is a pulling day and it should be completed tomorrow.  I did however get to show off my fitness while at the cottage.  Myself and two others went boating and the motor broke down when we were at the farthest point out.  So myself and the girl started rowing, she got tired and then switched out for the guy, then he got tired and so on and so on.  I never switched out, not once, but even more so there was a point both were spent and I took over by myself, that was one hell of a workout.  Rowing only able to use my arms and back was kind of a pulling day, but it was a blast that I was able to stand so well, good ego boost, okay off to Toronto I go.

2 comments: