Thursday, August 16, 2012

Alberta!!!

Had to do something
No, i didn't fall off the earth or ignore my blog or decide to never workout again, I was on my first vacation ever in my young life, although waiting till 24 is still too long to wait.  It was a blast I had a lot of fun, the scenery out there you just can't see here in Ontario, but I am glad to be back and working.  Also glad to get back into workout out.  While out there I did some uphill hiking, freaking thin air made a difference.  Rock climbing, real rock climbing, man that's harder than the indoor kind my forearms were screaming by the end, but in the end it was nice to not worry about working out and just relax, but now I'm eager to get back.  A bit harder because my one job has me very busy to make up for being gone, but that's okay, expect posts more often now.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Hope you didn't get all soft and blubbery on your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah i actually lost weight, but only three pounds i'll be able to gain it back no problem.

    ReplyDelete