Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Upper Body


Some upper body stuff today

Cable Bench Press
70x10
80x10
90x10
100x10
110x6

Weighted Neutral Grip Pullups - 5xmax reps at 30 lbs........7, 7, 6, 6, 6

DB Pullovers - 50x8, 55x8, 60x8, 65x8

Preacher Curls - 60x10, 70x8

The cable bench press was the same as always, I forget what I got up too last time, but they hurt,  The weighted pullups felt good, I maybe could have gotten one more rep a set but didn't want to push it too much.  The pullovers are an exercise I haven't done in a while, partially because I hate them.  Also because I have no clue where I feel them, so many say it's a great exercise for your chest, others say for your lats, if I had to pick one I'd say my lats and triceps.  I did feel them in my elbow a bit, but I was still able to go heavy, I bet my triceps will be sore tomorrow.  The curls I forgot to do a third set.

No comments:

Post a Comment