Thursday, February 9, 2012

Full Body

I forgot the name of this exercise suddenly
Earlier workout than usual, but meh, full body in store today.

Complex
1 Hang Squat Clean + 1 Front Lunge (1 per leg)
95x3
115x3
125x3
135x3
145x3

5 Rounds
10 Pullups
20 Pushups

R-Band Tricep Pushdowns - blue band.......20, 16, 15

Overall good workout.  The complex, which I rotated through each time was more or less made up, I've only seldomly done front lunges, which is pretty self explanatory.  145 got heavy by the end.  The second part was untimed, it was more to challenge my elbow a bit, while I felt it, it was very slightly and didn't last which is a very good sign, 100 total pushups a month ago would not happen, today it went fine.  Some of the rounds were broken, but not all.  The pushdowns are again to test my elbow, and harder because of the pushups but overall very happy my elbow allowed me to do this pain free.....allows me to feel the pain where I am suppose to feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment