Saturday, February 25, 2012

Full Body


Complex (1 Squat Clean + 1 Front Squat + 1 Squat Clean + 1 Front Squat)
135
155
175
185
195

Alternate Sets
Incline Cable Bench Press - 10, 10, 10, 10, 10........40, 50, 60, 70, 80(7)
Pullups - 5x11.......all sets completed

Farmers Walk - 3 sets with 65s, 3 trips across gym on all sets

The complex was a new one, I really liked it too, basically perform a squat clean and front squat twice, not allowed to let go of the bar.  The last 2 sets were heavy and there may have been room to go heavier, but still happy with the weight I got up too.  I had forgotten about cable bench presses from an incline, nice change from doing the standing ones I have been doing.  I don't remember the last time I went for a set number on regular pullups, but 11 seemed like a good number, it got close by the end but last time I went for 5 sets of total reps I got a total of 46, 55 total today so a nice higher number there.  First time doing farmers walks, before just holding onto a heavy barbell or set of dumbbells, and boy do farmers walks hurt more.  My grip was absolutely on fire and the last 2 sets I came horribly close to not making the third trip back, good workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment