Monday, February 27, 2012

Easy day

Chris Spealler

(This workout was completed the day prior)
Easy day today, wasn't going to workout but my dad talked me into going.

Push Jerk - 3x10.....95

Cable Pushdowns - 3x20......50
Incline Curls - 3x10......25s

R-Band Pushdowns - 3x20.....blue band
R-Band Curls - 3x10......Grey Band

20 minutes of mobility work

First time doing any overhead work since the elbow injury, going to start light and slowly go back at probably just this exercise for now, 95 pounds for 3 sets of 10 was real easy, not really challenging at all and my elbow was completely fine.  The rest was just to move my arms around, test my elbow a bit more, worked pretty well and my biceps are even sore today.  I have to remember to do mobility work like stretching and foam rolling, felt good when I was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment