Sunday, January 8, 2012

Randomness

Today I am pretty sore, 90% of that soreness is my quads which I actually like because they almost never get sore.  I went into the gym today and continued my experiment, an experiment I will keep a secret till it's over which will be 20 days starting yesterday.

My soreness isn't crippling, it's weird normally when I get DOMS it's the next day or 2 days after, not right when I finish the workout, I was more sore yesterday than I am today.  The gym, other than my experiment and plenty of stretching also included it.

3 Rounds of
5 Power Cleans - 135
5 Back Squats - 135

No time limit, rest as needed between rounds, performed like a complex so I didn't let go of the bar.  This was more to activate my legs, and while 135 felt heavier than it normally would, I was still able to reach hamstring to calf depth and it wasn't too bad.  Tomorrow is a rest day, minus my experiment which is an everyday thing.

2 comments:

  1. Shit, I hate your experiments. They normally end up being painful for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah this experiment isn't really something I can add to a session.

    ReplyDelete