Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Mostly Legs

I know I've posted this picture before, but it's just so damn cool
Still hammering my legs, supersets tend to hurt a lot so lets do that.

Superset
Front Squats - 155x5, 175x5, 195x5, 205x5
Jump Squats - 90x8, 90x8, 90x8, 90x8

Romanian Deadlifts - 205x5, 225x5, 225x5, 225x5
Natural Glute Ham Raises - 4 sets of 8

C2B Neutral Grip Pullups - 4x6....bw

That first pairing hurt like crazy, the jump squats at 90 pounds is pretty light but not so much after the front squats.  I tried to keep the jump squats continuous, but the last 2 sets I did stop at 6 reps, not broken up just stood there for a sec.  I was pleased I was still able to get up to 205 for 5 reps.  I haven't done romanian deadlifts in a while and could have gone heavier but wanted to focus on good form, it worked I could really feel my hamstrings working, that made the glute ham raises much more painful than they already are.  I also wanted to try some pullups again, as my elbow only hurts on pushing, so pullups are still okay, they felt fine too.

No comments:

Post a Comment