Sunday, January 1, 2012

Conditioning


I bet a lot of people would call me stupid for the workout below, it was zero degrees, raining, and windy as hell out.....who cares those people don't understand.

4 Rounds for time
Around the block Run - just over 400 metres
20 Jump Lunges (20 per leg)
15 Box Jumps onto picnic table - about 26.5 inches
20 Kettlebell Swings - 24 kg
Time: 28:36

What a way to start off the new year, in conditions very unlike January the 1st.  Conditioning isn't something I have done much of lately, but they are fun from time to time.  I would have wanted to go into the gym, it was closed but I do have the key, just that my boss would be there cleaning up from a party so I decided a backyard workout would suffice.  The run winded me, just over 400 metres as I kept going into my backyard for the other stuff.  The box jumps were decieving, my legs were very heavy after those jump lunges.  Overall it was very tough and taxing, and I was still very sore but it loosened me up after the first round.

1 comment:

  1. Stupid wasn't the first word that came to mind; the first one begins with an "f"!

    ReplyDelete