Sunday, August 24, 2014

Prowler and abs


I wanted to use the prowler today and when I came in 4 others were about to use it, Ryan, who is a fellow trainer and one of the strongest trainers.....and Geoff, who weighs 260 and can squat 500 pounds.  Plus two girls, I decided to join in.  They were doing sprints one trip across, I don't often do sprints but they are insanely hard and kill the lungs and quads.

Prowler Half Sprints
180x1
180x1
270x1
135+Ryan =345(I think) x1
135xGeoff =395 x1 (sprinted half, walked other half.....then fell over)

Ab Rollout - 3x10

Those final two sets were killer, the one with Geoff on it was agony, my legs were simply done afterwards, sprints are brutal.  I want to try some light ab moves again, I was iffy because of my surgery, but if it can handle a 335 back squat and deadlifting over 400 pounds, I should be good.  The 3x10 of the ab wheel wasn't horrible but I wanted to start light.

No comments:

Post a Comment