Sunday, August 10, 2014

Legs


A few of the trainers have been doing prowler pr's so I thought I would see how I fair, they were going halfway across the gym, so it was shorter than I normally go.

Prowler quarters
180x1 half set
270x1 half set
450x1
630x1
810x1
1005xfailure

Sumo Deadlifts (all resetting)
135x5
225x5
275x5
315x5
365x4

Because doing the prowler alone takes forever at that weight, this was all I had time for.  I am disappointed in the failure, it was against the grain and I ripped part of the sole off my shoe, but it was just flipping too heavy for me, the 810 felt pretty decent.  Maybe I could have gotten it if my shoes didn't slip, but even then I don't know.  I was a little annoyed but I made up for it on the deadlifts, 365 for 4 reps while resetting ties the most I have ever done.  Just before the last rep I had to reply to some members, which you'll see in the video when I post it, but it made me lose concentration a bit and I felt I lost back position, otherwise I maybe could have gotten 5 reps.

No comments:

Post a Comment