Saturday, July 7, 2012

Full Body/Conditioning


Revisited the bear complex today for a 1 time through, remembering my old pr was 185, with a failed attempt at 195

Bear Complex (1 Power Clean + Front Squat + Push Jerk + Back Squat + Rack Jerk)
135
155
175
185
195
205 (f)

12-10-8-6-4-2 reps for time
Kipping Pullups
Burpees
6:09

So that's a pr on the bear complex, 195 felt very comfortable, before the two hardest parts was getting the bar from overhead to the back of my neck without ripping off any skin, and the rack jerk.  I pretty much never do rack jerks, and it being the last movement basically guarantees that when I feel on this it'll be that portion, and that's exactly where I failed on 205, I thought I might have it but I didn't throw the bar up high enough to get underneath it, still happy with pr though.  The last part I believe I did before but couldn't find in my records, either way it was just a quick little burner to finish it off, the only part ever broken was the round of 10 and 8 pullups, the burpees....as usual just turned into slow motion.

2 comments:

  1. Bloody close on the 205lb rack jerk - good job!

    Guess I'm going to have to try the pull-ups and burpees now... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. With how the 195 felt I thought I'd get the 205, just didn't have the push for it, I did feel transferring it from the push jerk to my back was easier than last time.

    It's a quick little burner, I swore I did it before too but for some reason don't have ever records of it. Maybe before I created my blog.

    ReplyDelete