Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Full Body


Reverse Lunges
135x5
145x5
155x5

DB Single Arm Clean and Press
50x5
60x5
70x5

Plyometric Pushups - 15, 12, 12

Swiss Ball Inverted Rows - 12, 9, 8

I haven't done reverse lunges in ages, they weren't bad, once your balance is in check it makes things much easier.  I also haven't done clean and presses with a single dumbbell in a while either (more a push press), I was going to end with the 65 but they were in use so I went with a 70, it was definately close with it but glad I went with it anyways.  Plyo pushups for me are different than clapping pushups, it's pictured above, you basically get your entire body off the ground without doing the worm to do it.  It's a bit more advanced but fun for a change, the sets were till my speed really slowed down.  Good overall workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment