Sunday, July 15, 2012

Conditioning

2012 Crossfit Games Champion for Females

You'd think watching the crossfit games live stream would inspire me to workout all weekend, nope instead turned me into a hermit.  Waking up this morning I decided to do something in my backyard that was quick but painful, sooooo 100 burpees for time, old time being 11:42

For time
100 Burpees
Time:  11:00

To be honest I'm a little disappointed in that, but it was first thing in the morning and when I did this before I was doing burpees all the time and remember typing how it feels like I could do them forever (obviously knowing I couldn't).  I kept spraying myself in the face with the hose because while it looked like it was going to rain never did when I was outside, I was hoping it would.  I watched almost all of the crossfit games this weekend, and some of my favourites did really well, Chad Mackay, the 225 pound Aussie (also pictured below) got a respectable ninth.

2 comments:

  1. At the very least I expected to see you'd done Elizabeth, Isabel and Fran back to back! :-) It was too damn hot to train this weekend, so I'm surprised you even bothered with burpees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well it was cloudy when I did the workout, and the hose beside me helped, felt good to get a more traditional workout in today though.

    ReplyDelete