Sunday, March 16, 2014

Leg conditioning


Decided to add a conditioning routine today on leg day, making it leg and lung intensive, I still however wanted to get a strength exercise in.

Squat Machine
180x8
270x8
360x8
450x5

10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 reps for burpees
**Starting with and between each round perform 1 trip there and back with the prowler at 180 pounds
Time: 27:55

Holy shit that was one long ass circuit, I wanted to design one that would be very difficult and I succeeded.  Two of the more challenging exercises when done in high reps or duration.  55 total burpees is moderate, but 10 total trips with the prowler had my legs and lungs screaming, I just had to put my head down and keep moving, together it was very tough but oddly fun.  Nice change workout to get some conditioning in!

No comments:

Post a Comment