Monday, September 2, 2013

Conditioning/Core


Whenever I decide to tackle a older timed workout it can be bittersweet.  I get nervous because I know if I do worse I'll be hard on my myself, but if I do better I am always left feeling happy.  Time to try this relatively short one out again from crossfit, my old time being 10:32.

3 Rounds for time
15 Hang Power Cleans - 135
15 Burpees
Time: 8:03

Machine Crunch
170x15
200x15
220x15

Russian Chair Leg Raises - 3x15

That is almost exactly 2:30 faster than before, so I am pleased with that.  Last time I wrote that my lunges were the limiting factor, that was true again today.  My legs were slowing my down but I gave it my all, the burpees turned into a very slow motion but it was a tough little circuit.  Sweaty by the end of it but only really because of the first metcon.

No comments:

Post a Comment