Saturday, August 17, 2013

Mostly Core



I was feeling a little tired today so decided to pick 3 exercises for a timed 50 rep thing, two of them having done before.

50 Ab Rollouts - 4:28

50 Leg Elevated Situps - 4:09

50 Burpees - 4:08

First the rollouts, which beats my old time of 5:14 so I am happy with that.  The leg elevated situps I never do for time and is probably the only situp like movements I like, but it does burn.  The burpees I didn't want to do, but once I started I tried to keep moving.  I essentially did 25, then 15 then 10, the speed changed a bit throughout but I'm almost positive this is about 40 seconds faster than my previous best.  My previous best is probably after a conditioning routine, but still happy with result.

Also played tennis all afternoon with a friend, it was a blast, not only because I schooled them but it was a perfect day for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment