Thursday, December 15, 2011

Upper body ish

Well this is a new exericse
I am sore as shit today, my legs are barely letting me do anything, they just don't work too well right now.  Because of that I figured it would be potentially harmful to do something with squatting or even from the floor, so some push jerks and accessory work.

Push Jerks
135x5
155x5
165x5
175x5
185x5

Alternate Sets
True Pushups - 4x10......bw
Weighted Situps - 10, 10, 10, 10.......30, 40, 45, 50

I wanted to match what I got the last time I went for 5 reps on push jerks, I wasn't going for a pr as I wanted to improve my form over my weight, quality over quantity.  They went well, but damn my legs were sore as hell.  The true pushups I actually felt in my elbow, first time in a while but I was pushing to finish them by the end and I went really really deep, felt good though.  The set at 50 pounds for the weighted situps was sloowww but completed, didn't think I'd get 10.  Overall good workout for one where my legs weren't working properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment