Thursday, December 29, 2011

Legs



Decided to design a quick leg workout to destroy my legs, why....I have no clue.

8 Sets of
8 DB Travelling Lunges - 55s (16 total steps)
8 Natural Glue Ham Raises

Not timed, just got through as a certain pace.  I wanted to keep the lunges continuous, meaning you never stand up at the top you go right into the next lunge, makes it harder.  Other than turning around at 8 steps, I did all up till the last my legs were simply done.  I haven't done a single leg movement in months, as my strength program is all about back and front squats and cleans for the quads, because of that there is a good chance this routine will make my insanely sore...only time will tell.  I keep forgetting about glute ham raises, I want to keep doing them I heard they are an excellent addition to doing  deadlifts, they were easier than anticipated but still hard.  Overall my legs were fried, I wanted to try some speed squats but they were too swollen to allow that, nice leg routine...I'm worried about tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment