Thursday, November 18, 2010

Conditioning

Dave Lipson
Today is purely conditioning day, which for the moment is me joining in my kettlebell and row class, it's one hour long.  This is roughly what I did, it might be different but I usually can remember what the class was.

AMRAP 4 minutes - 10 KB Swings, 10 KB Tricep extensions (20 kg)
AMRAP 4 minutes - 10 KB Power Cleans, 10 KB Push Presses (16 kg, 2 of them)
Row 10 strokes on rowing machine, once 10 strokes is complete do 12 alternate KB swings (6 per side, 20 kg), continue until 600 metres has been covered.
AMRAP 4 minutes - 10 Legs elevated Floor press (16 kg), 10 Sumo Deadlift High Pulls (20 kg)
Row - 3 sets of 150 metre sprints (28, 29, 29 seconds per sprint)
AMRAP 4 minutes - 12 through the leg swing, 12 reverse lunges (20 kg, 6 per side)
3 Rounds - 20 Floor presses (16 kg, classes choice), 10 calories on rower

I believe that is it, it was a tough class, as usual.  The emphasis seemed to be on my arms today for the kettlebell portion, the rower usually gets my quads anyway.  Good class!

After my class I polished off a big bowl of lamb and rice, mmmm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment