Friday, November 12, 2010

Current stats

One of my inspirations to be a better athlete, Rob Orlando on a rope climb!

I figure I might as well post what some of my current best lifts are to date, then in a few months time I can go back and see how I have progressed.  Come the start of the new year I will create a list of goals I want to achieve by the end of 2011.

Age - 22
Height - 6'3
Weight - 180, my weight fluctuates, I am actually closer to 185 when I workout (shoes and clothes) but figure this is a more real number.

Best lifts;
Decline Bench Press - 235 for 3 reps (I hate flat barbell bench, so I either do incline or this)
Cable Row - 200 for 2 reps (very close to pulling in 3, absolutely no momentum allowed)
Military Press - 145 for 2 reps
Push Press - 220 for 1 rep (haven't worked on this in a while)
Weighted Chin up - BW plus 80 pounds for 3 reps
Weighted Pull up - BW plus 75 pounds for 1 rep
Front Squat - 225 for 3 reps
Deadlift - 245 for 5 reps (this lift sucks because I am just now working on going heavy again, this particular lift was sumo style)
Clean and Jerk - 205 for 1 rep (but I've cleaned 215)
Snatch - 135 (I rarely work on this lift)
50 Pullups and 100 pushups in 9:25 (nice little upper body bodyweight test)

No comments:

Post a Comment