Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Full Body


Day 2 of my expirement, and boy am I sore from day one, mainly my glutes and hamstrings, quads a tad, but day 2 I feel I had a good one in store.

DB Bench Press - 5, 5, 5, 5, 5.........75s, 80s, 85s, 90s(4), 90s(4)

Single Arm Cable Row - 60(6), 70(6, 6, 6, 6)

Box Front Squats - 135 (10, 8, 8, 8)

Superset
Glider Mountain Climbers - 3xmax time
Pushups - 3xmax reps....18, 13, 12

The DB bench press went well, that's the first time I've done it that style since my wrist injury, I wasn't worry about the wrist just paranoid about safely coming out of the exercise, all went well and no handoff needed on any.  Single arm cable rows was a new one, 70 became very tough to get 6 reps by the end.  Box front squats was also new, it simple, take a bench (or box) and place it behind you, you literally sit down, pause there for one second then stand back up, I really enjoyed that one.  I had to make sure I was warmed up my glutes still hurt a lot, mainly why I picked that one it's more quad dominant.  The last part was fun too, pushups are a bit tougher after holding the high plank that's needed for the first one, good workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment