Thursday, March 5, 2015

Legs


My back doesn't seem to be healing, it's still not injured just annoying the hell out of me as it prevents two of the best mass building exercises there is.  I'm getting it looked at Monday, till then I can still slaughter my legs by other means.

Superset
Pause Hack Squats - 3x6....180
Leg Press - 180x10, 270x10, 10

10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 reps for time of
Bulgarian Split Squats - 50s (right leg)
Bulgarian Split Squats - 50s (left leg)

Single Leg Hip Thrusts - 3x8

Leg Extension - 3x10.....170

Wow, what a burner, the first part was medium, not easy but nothing over the top.  The second part killed my legs, I have done it with 95 pounds on my back, this was just as hard.  That made the single leg hip thrusts kill as well.  Fun workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment