Sunday, March 1, 2015

Conditioning


Today's workout was with a friend who wanted to try and tough conditioning workout inspired to make you better at a tough mudder, it was one of the harder conditioning workouts I have had recently.  She is better at these kinds of workouts than me, but I was up for the challenge.

Warmup
1 minute each
Ecomill Running
Grapevine, alternate sides
Side Shuffle
High Knees
Butt Kicks
(after the warmup, we both were tired, uh oh!)

Perform as many reps of each movement in the time frame.
2 Minutes - Jumping Jacks
1 Minute - Pushups
2 Minute - Jump Rope
1 Minute - Air Squats
2 Minutes - Burpees
1 Minute - Glider Mountain Climbers
Rest 2-3 minutes
1 Minute - Turkish Getups (30 sec per side, 20 lbs)
2 Minute - Ski Jumps
1 Minute - Inchworm
2 Minute - Mountain Climbers
1 Minute - Side Plank (30 sec per side)
Rest 2-3 minutes
2 Minute Jump as high as Possible
1 Minute - Chinups
2 Minute - Quick Feet with drop every 20 seconds)
2 Minute - Angle Jumps
1 Minute - Plank to Pushup
Rest 2-3 Minutes
2 Minutes - Box Jumps - 37 inches
1 Minute - Dips
2 Minute - Hand to Toe Kicks
1 Minute - Reverse Lunges - 35s
2 Minute - Broad Jumps
1 Minute - Rope Pullups

Wow, this kicked my ass big time.  As it went on there was sometimes rest between the movements, we were exhausted.  The girl did do better than me, so she deserves credit, next time we workout I'll suggest a strength workout!!  It was quite fun however, a very challenging challenge, a cute girl to keep me company and humble me, I'll do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment