Monday, December 24, 2012

Full Body


I've decided this new job just isn't working out, it leaves me tired so much, worse so on my off days, my workouts are affected, I've lost weight because I can't eat properly and I end up dreading going in to begin with.  My contract ends on January 3rd, so if they ask me to renew I'll decline.  On to the workout, which was worse at the beginning.

Sumo Deadlifts (all resetting)
225x5
275x3
315x2
365x2
385x1
405x1

Push Jerk
135x5
155x5
175x5
185x5

Pullups - 12, 10, 8

While 405 isn't anything to hate on, it's far from my pr, and there no chance I was lifting heavier then that today it was a very slow lift.  The push jerks on the other hand I did match my pr, and when I hit that pr I was in a strength phase, so that lift wasn't effected just the slow raw lift.  I'll do my best to get workouts in till this job phase ends, and eat as much as my stomach allows while it adjusts to this weird schedule, hopefully it turns around then.

1 comment: