Thursday, December 20, 2012

Full Body


Decided to do a hard one today, and it certainly was in the end.

5 Rounds for time
5 Bulgarian Split Squat - 135 (5 per leg....obviously)
10 DB Bench Press - 65s
Time: 15:04

Complex (3 Deadlifts +3 Power Cleans)
135
155
175
175

Leg Elevated Crunches - 20, 15, 15

Don't let that first routine decieve you, those bulgarian split squats, if done at the right weight were very challenging.  Being I also did this workout yesterday I can say it has made my glutes super sore, the bench presses were broken after round 1 but I paced myself with those.  The complex I got from crossfitfootball.  I had less drive from my legs but I was happy to 175, I know I could do more if fresh.  Good workout!

2 comments:

  1. Hey - did you know you can choose the date that you want to assign to a blog post? So, for example, even if you added a post today, you can have it show up as if it was done yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see that, but meh lol I don't care enough to change it.

    ReplyDelete