Sunday, July 6, 2014

Upper conditioning

Yup!

This workout was random but I wanted to have a little fun, so I start with a quick conditioning for the upper body.

3 Rounds for time
10 Push Jerks - 135
15 Kipping Chinups
Time: 7:10

Seated Rope Pull - 2 sets at 90, 2 sets at 45
Push Prowler Back
25 Pushups

The first thing was fun, I don't do kipping chinups anymore, but I thought why not, it hurt but felt good.  The last thing was random, I got the idea from watching a strongman show.  You stretch the rope out and pull the prowler to you, my feet were against something so I didn't slide towards it.  The push back was just to stretch the rope back out.  It was tough, it killed my forearms and biceps, similar effect to the marpo.  The pushups were all broken, but 100 total isn't bad.  Fun workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment