Sunday, July 6, 2014

Legs


This workout was shorter, but my back was very sore.  Sometimes when I go overhead for heavier weights or higher reps my erectors get very sore, nothing too bad but sore enough that doing any kind of squat or deadlift would be a bad idea.  This time it was quite uncomfortable to went with prowler halfs, meaning one set is across the gym, not there and back.

Prowler halfs
180x1
270x1
360x1
450x1
520x1 (pr)
545x1 (pr!!)

Bulgarian Split Squats - 5x10 per leg for time
3:51

I am very happy.  Last time I tried prower pushes at 540 it was too heavy and I only made it half way across the gym and everything gave out, 500 was my personal record.  Today when I got 520 I was happy, it moved swiftly but very painful by the end.  The last set I added just 25 more pounds, plus the 360 on it, plus the 160 pound friend I had sitting on it (takes less time gathering the weights that way).  This set was incredibly painful but being how I failed last time to barely move and got it this time made me happy.  My legs were done though, had nothing left, the 50 bulgarians was for a burn out and I finished quicker than I started but it burned a lot still.  My legs have been cramping on and off since.  Fun workout, hope my back feels okay tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment