Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Full Body



My knees have been quite a pain lately, so because I have a hard time accepting I can't do squats, I decided to try another variation.

Box Squats
warmup
95x5
135x8
155x8
work sets
185x8
205x8
225x8

Rack Bench Press
185x5
225x3
245x3
265x2 (tried third...nope)

Weighted Chinups - 3x6....50

Good workout.  The box squats were good, I felt my knees but not much so for now I may have to stick to this one, having said that just because my knees are sore...which has happened before, doesn't bother me too much it would allow me to focus on deadlifts more.  I haven't done rack bench press since my old gym, but remembered loving it.  I don't know if the height was close or not but before I did do 275 for a triple, being my db bench is more or less higher I think this was set up lower.  Happy with today.

No comments:

Post a Comment