Monday, December 23, 2013

Full Body


Prowler time, with a pr in my head.

Prowler
180xhalf a set
270x1 set
360x1 set
450x1 set
540x half way there, half way back

Stairmaster - 50 floors in 10:20

So my pr on the prowler is 500 pounds even, that was one painful set, I didn't know if a pr of 40 pounds was even possible.  The set at 450 was really heavy, but I figured I'd go for it anyway.  As soon as I moved it I knew within seconds I wouldn't make it all the way there, my feet slipped, my shoulders killed, my legs were running out of drive.  I parked it right in the middle of the laneway, rested a bit then came back, and that was flipping hard.  It's still a pr, but may feel like a while before I get it all the way there and all the way back.  Doing stairs afterwards was kind of like a cruel idea for my legs.  They felt like a ton and this didn't help, not my fastest 50 flights but still not bad considering what I did before it.  Good workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment