Saturday, June 15, 2013

Upper Pull

 

Decided to try a pr on strict chin-ups, it's been ages since I have worked on this so I wasn't expecting much, my old pr was 17 at a lighter weight.

Chinups - 20, 9, 8

Wide Pulldowns (new machine, weight in kilos and per arm)
20x10
22x10
24x10

Chest Supported Row (high to low) - 3x10....140

Reverse Lat Raises - 3x12......25s

Preacher Curl (forget weights)

I am very happy with that pr, 20 strict chin-ups was a goal of mine a long time ago but kind of forgot about it.  I haven't really been focussing on rep ranges that high, so even though I am heavier then when I got that 17, I am very happy with the 20.  Having said that, as you can see, I gave it my complete all on that set.  The second and third set dropped tremendously.

A video of that set can be seen here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruxs6uvwytQ

No comments:

Post a Comment