Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Birthday Workout


Time for the same birthday workout as last year, only updated.

27 reps of each exercise.
Chinups
Thrusters - 25s
DB Bench Press - 50s
Jump Lunge - per leg
*DB Deadlifts - 45s
Goblet Squats - 50
*Rope Crunch (forget weight but it was easy)
*Mountain Climbers - per leg
Russian Twist - 10 (per side)
*Burpees (kind of unbroken, slow motion more)
Box Jumps - 24 inches
*KB Swing - 50
Renegade Row - 25s (I think, 26 total)
Jump Squat
Pushups
Swiss Ball Jacknife
TRX Row
Push Press - 25s
*Travelling Lunge - per leg
Pulldown - 100
Dips
Russian Leg Raise
Leg Curl - 75 I think
Plank to Pushup - 26 total
*Air Squats
DB Curls - 20s

Swiss Curl

Starred exercises were unbroken, it was freaking hard, and as I am writing this a bit after, I am sore as hell, mostly my hamstrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment