Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Failed conditioning


The workout was a rare fail, for a few reasons.  Part way through the workout I had to stop the timer and rush to the bathroom, I had no choice, this caused me to be very dehydrated and my energy was simply gone.  Two having Chinese food and more champagne than usual the night before wasn't the best idea.  Third I was forced to stop because the cleaners needed to clean the studio, no trainers work this day so they wanted to use that to there advantage.  Lastly, I just wasn't prepared, I normally need to work up to this kind of routine.  Ah well, one of those ones you want to forget.  It was the 12 days of Christmas workout, the one I designed, came close to finishing but the cleaners stopped me part way, maybe another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment